There's something irresistibly sweet about seedlings. Just the sight of the first seedlings popping their heads up out of the soil makes us happy. Many of the seedlings in our hoophouse are destined for your gardens. And you're still right on time for ordering seeds, so what are you waiting for? Time to pop your head up out of the house and get gardening! Our big spring seedling sale is at the Catskill Native Nursery's Wildflower Festival. See the list of what we're growing for the sales below.
Here are some highlights of the over 100 Varieties (!) we're growing for the sale:
- Annual Flowers: zinnias, nasturtiums, cosmos, marigolds, and more
- Herbs (parsley, basil, dill, borage, papalo)
- Brussels Sprouts
- Cucumbers: slicers, picklers, extra long
- Eggplant: Ping Tung Long, Listada di Gandia, and New York Improved
- Sweet Peppers (All our favorite Northern varieties!)
- Hot Peppers (Cayenne, Jalapeno, Lemon Drop, Matchbox, Serrano)
- Summer Squash and Zucchini
- TOMATOES! 40 Heirloom and open-pollinated varieties
- Pumpkin/Winter Squash
Plus, we will be bringing SEEDS! Varieties that are better suited to direct sowing and succession sowing later in the season.
We will also have our entire selection of garden tools, harvest supplies, fabric planters and more available for purchase.